Re: Re: Re: fix for multibyte support of command line

  • vim-multibyte-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2001
      Hi, Bram and Namsh , all

      namsh@... wrote:
      > I should adjust your patch manuallly.
      > Because previous patch is for 4 files, I guessed you made a patch
      > against your previous patch. So, if someone who apply previous patch
      > want to try this patch, then revert ex_getln.c only, and apply
      > this patch.

      Oh, mistake. X-(

      Below is the correction version of the patch sent lately.
      (fix of command line and titlebar, considered ccline.cmdindent)
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2001
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > > This patch has a side-effect. Try this:
        > >
        > > :let x = input(\"What? \")
        > >
        > > Now, cursor goes to \'h\' in \'What\'.
        > > OT) With or without this patch, (guess \'MULT\' is multibyte).
        > > Now, \'T\' has cursor background. It\'s console version.
        > > Because GUI use thin cursor, no problem.
        > >
        > > I apply several patch from vim-dev, so I didn\'t test this patch with
        > > clean vim60aa.
        >
        > Please try this.
        > This is patch considered ccline.cmdindent.

        I have already fixed this problem in a slightly different way. Please check
        the next version if it does everything right.

        165. You have a web page burned into your glasses