fix for cursor on command line

  • vim-multibyte-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2001
      Hi, Bran and vim-multibyte

      The rightmost of a command line Since \'>\' is displayed.
      It is not calculated in the case of cursor movement,
      it is not in the right position.

      I made patch.

      -----------------------
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    • vim-multibyte-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2001
        Sorry...

        So that it may still inquire, wait for include.

        -----------------------
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2001
          Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

          > The rightmost of a command line Since \'>\' is displayed.
          > It is not calculated in the case of cursor movement,
          > it is not in the right position.
          >
          > I made patch.

          Thanks for noticing this problem and fixing it! I'll include the patch.

          Oh, I now notice your second message. Apparently this isn't the whole fix.

          119. You are reading a book and look for the scroll bar to get to
          the next page.