Re: Switching XIM on and off

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2001
      Sung-Hyun Nam wrote:

      > So, you will apply my patch (at least edit.c patch), right? :)
      > And then, gvim user has a benefit than terminal-version.

      Yes, I will now include the switching of XIM on/off. I'll do that for Insert
      mode, entering a search pattern and for the argument of commands like "r" and
      "f". Please check in the next version that this works well.

      100. The most exciting sporting events you noticed during summer 1996
      was Netscape vs. Microsoft.