Re: patch for vim 6.0b - search.c

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000
      Chong-Dae Park wrote:

      > This is patch for vim-6.0b.
      > The code included in vim-6.0b is a buggy one.
      > (Sorry, Bram. That's my fault.)

      Thanks, I'll include it.

      I'm glad that you also found the problem of swapping c1 and c2. There was a
      mixup of using the leading byte as MSB or LSB in an int. I now always use the
      leading byte as MSB. Perhaps there is still some place where it isn't. Let
      me know if you find one.

      --
      MESKIMEN'S LAW
      There's never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.