Vim presentation on WAN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      Invitation for Vim presentation

      There will be a presentation about Vim on the WAN event (We Are Networking).
      This is a camp site in the north-east of Holland where computer enthousiasts
      meet for a week. More info about WAN: http://www.wan.nl .

      I will do the presentation on Saturday July 29, starting at 14:30h. Everybody
      is welcome to listen and discuss about Vim. If possible, there will also be a
      workshop to tackle some Vim issues. Perhaps we can implement a new feature
      together?

      There is an entrance fee, they provide a whole program for that. Before my
      presentation there is another one on Sendmail. You can spend the night there
      (if you bring a tent). I have never been there before, but it looks like
      there is going to be a lot of fun besides the serious computer stuff.

      Depending on the audience the presentation will be in Dutch or English. There
      will be plenty of time to meet Vim users and developers (and me!).

      --
      Microsoft's definition of a boolean: TRUE, FALSE, MAYBE
      "Embrace and extend"...?