Re: Patch 5.6.037 causes a side effect

  • Takuhiro Nishioka
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2000
      Sung-Hyun Nam wrote:
      > I have no problem with CTRL key. I always use c-f c-b ... in normal
      > mode and c-i ... in insert mode.
      > It may be related to your IM server or is there special ctrl+? key
      > to make gvim hangs?

      I'm sorry for didn't mention that, this problem happenes
      with OnTheSpot patch. I'm using FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE,
      XFree86 4.0. My XIM is kinput2 version 3 with Canna
      Kana-Kanji conversion server.

      Thanks to this patch, we can use OnTheSpot. Setting
      input-stype to OnTheSpot. For anyone that doesn't know
      OnTheSpot, I'll explain it.

      Here is a line, where ".." and ",," is multibyte
      characters.

      ~~<- cursor is here

      Using OnTheSpot input-style, preediting text "-------" is
      dynamically displayed.