Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

    Message 1 of 9 , May 21 4:05 AM
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > I know it's late to vote, but some sort of sane 'gdb' integration would
      > be supremely useful. I haven't found any packages for this that don't
      > involve a lot of setup.

      There are several implementations, including my own "Agide".
      Pick one that is the best and improve it...
      Most likely it won't require more than a few changes inside Vim itself.

      --
      Corn oil comes from corn and olive oil comes from olives, so where
      does baby oil come from?

      ---
    • ZyX
      Message 2 of 9 , May 22 8:02 PM
        > BTW: Is there any upcoming support for c++11 especially indent of c++11 files? Syntax highlighting can be done by external systax files but the indenting could not be modified by users.

        Really? Check out :h 'indentexpr'. It could be modified, but you will either have to do some hacks relying on cindent() result or rewrite everything what is there in C code in other language.

        ---