Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

  • h_east
    Message 1 of 9 , May 10, 2013
      Ah, Sample screenshot attached.

      Best regards,
      Hirohito Higashi

      ---
      Message 2 of 9 , May 21, 2013
        Ron Aaron wrote:

        > I know it's late to vote, but some sort of sane 'gdb' integration would
        > be supremely useful. I haven't found any packages for this that don't
        > involve a lot of setup.

        There are several implementations, including my own "Agide".
        Pick one that is the best and improve it...
        Most likely it won't require more than a few changes inside Vim itself.

        --
        Corn oil comes from corn and olive oil comes from olives, so where
        does baby oil come from?

        ---
      • ZyX
        Message 3 of 9 , May 22, 2013
          > BTW: Is there any upcoming support for c++11 especially indent of c++11 files? Syntax highlighting can be done by external systax files but the indenting could not be modified by users.

          Really? Check out :h 'indentexpr'. It could be modified, but you will either have to do some hacks relying on cindent() result or rewrite everything what is there in C code in other language.

          ---