Re: TextExpander

  • sedmonds
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi,

      Have you found a solution for using VIm with Textexpander.

      I discovered that by first inserted successive blank lines(more than 8) that
      textexpander rules work just fine.

      I am running 10.6.4 and the latest version TE.

      Let me know if this works for you.

    • Donald Ephraim Curtis
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 27, 2010
        There is now an option in TextExpander that says "Always use clipboard to insert snippet" and this seems to work in MacVim for me.

        There is a problem with the main MacVim window that they disabled inserting to a range for some reason.  I think they need to fix it but for now this works.