Re: Combining characters U+035x are not supported?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2010
      On 04/01/10 20:17, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      [...]
      > There is a script to generate these tables from the Unicode table.
      > I think Markus Kuhn had this. But it should be easy to reproduce with
      > Vim script.

      [...]

      Yes indeed: this Unidata.txt file is meant to be machine-readable, and
      with the power of Vim regexps at our disposal, extracting the needed
      data should be a breeze.

      Her locks an ancient lady gave
      Her loving husband's life to save;
      And men -- they honored so the dame --
      Upon some stars bestowed her name.

      But to our modern married fair,
      Who'd give their lords to save their hair,
      No stellar recognition's given.
      There are not stars enough in heaven.