Vim charity update

    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2009
      Hello Vim users,

      Vim comes for free. I do ask you to consider helping Vim's charity,
      please read on.

      In April I have visited the Kibaale Childrens Centre. My overall
      impression is that things are very organized, many children are given
      proper education and other basic needs. We are gradually able to help
      the community improve the living conditions in this poor district. You
      can read my report, with lots of pictures, here:
      http://iccf-holland.org/news.html#April2009

      The new clinic has become very popular. Every day many patients come
      here for medical help that would otherwise not be available to them.
      The Kibaale clinic saves lives!

      This popularity comes at a price. We struggle to pay for all the
      medicine, salaries of the medical staff, maintenance of equipment, etc.
      Therefore I have set up this page for sponsoring a room in the clinic:
      http://iccf-holland.org/sponsorclinic.html

      We need your help!

      Happy Vimming!

      226. You sit down at the computer right after dinner and your spouse
      says "See you in the morning."

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2011
          Hello Vim users,

          I have visited Vim's recommended charity in Uganda. This project helps
          needy children in Kibaale. You can find it on the ICCF website:
          http://iccf-holland.org/news.html

          A lot of pictures can be found here:
          http://picasaweb.google.com/brammoolenaar/KibaaleChildrensCentre2011

          In case you wonder how much of the donations actually ends up at the
          project: for 2010 it was 99.5 %. More numbers in the financial report:
          http://iccf-holland.org/jaarrekening2010en.pdf

          PS. Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through:
          http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html

          --
          Our job was to build a computer information system for the branch banks. We
          were the perfect people for the job: Dean had seen a computer once, and I had

          You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.