Your Pay Pal Account May Be Compromised

  • security@paypal.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      PayPal
      src=http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif
      Dear member,
      As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.

      We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection. Please review the report that we have attached to this email to see who accessed your account and contact us promptly if anything is unusual.

      Case ID Number: PP-854-512-134

      Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

      PayPal Account Review Department
      PayPal Email ID PP2310