Vim calendar for 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      Hello Vim users,

      The usual Vim desktop calendar is now available for download and
      printing:

      English - A4 : http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_en_a4.pdf
      English - Letter: http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_en_le.pdf
      Dutch - A4: http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_nl_a4.pdf

      Each is about 300 Kbyte. A preview can be seen on my home
      site: http://www.moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      If you print it on thick paper you can fold it so that it stands on your
      desk. One side contains a useful 12-month calendar. On the other side
      there is brief information about ICCF-Holland, Vim and A-A-P.

      Happy Vimming in 2009!

      --
      So when I saw the post to comp.editors, I rushed over to the FTP site to
      grab it. So I yank apart the tarball, light x candles, where x= the