Re: VIRUS with Bram as sender

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      On 18/12/08 17:22, Christian MICHON wrote:
      [...]
      > Bram's funny signatures is not in the email: it's not from him.

      Right.

      > Side note: windows users should compile their own binaries :)

      Not necessarily: Steve Hall's Vim distributions
      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=43866&package_id=39721
      are a reliable source of Vim executables for Windows. It is of course
      /possible/ to compile one's own binaries (I've even written a couple of
      HowTo pages on the subject).

      All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
      -- The Book of Bokonon / Kurt Vonnegut Jr.