Re: Cannot input multibyte character that has CSI

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2000
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > > Please try this out and let me know if this works or not.
      > >
      > > You may want to skip the parts of the patch for files that you don't have
      > > (gui_amiga.c, gui_mac.c, etc).
      >
      > I test the patch on Windows. I can input multibyte has CSI trailbyte.
      > But I cannot input multibyte has CSI leadbyte.
      >
      > I typed a multibyte character with leadbyte CSI, and It takes one or
      > more second that printed to screen. Before it printed, I typed more
      > keystroke, it makes characters broken.

      And you made a fix for this in the next message. I'll include that. Thanks
      for testing!

      > And, your patch for gui_mac.c was rejected. It seems for
      > gui_riscos.c doesn't it?

      Sorry, I had to edit the patch for gui_mac.c, because I already have many more
      changes for that file. Just ignore that part of the patch. I'll send out the
      Mac changes later.

      57. You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call
      200 hours per month "unlimited."