mono font with Korean jamos?

  • Kenneth Reid Beesley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      I have a Korean colleague who wants to edit some texts using Korean
      jamo characters (Unicode 0x1100-0x11FF). This would be very easy in
      Vim,
      if we could find a mono font with the jamo glyphs.

      I see that Everson Mono is scheduled, someday, to include Everson Mono
      Jamo A,
      but we don't have it yet (as far as I can tell).

      Does anyone out there know of a suitable mono font with jamo glyphs?

      Thanks,

      Ken