Re: Problem with searching multi-byte word in gvim

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
      On Sun, 30 Dec 2007, Kiwon Um wrote:
      > That's right. After hitting <Enter>, process is hanging. (It needs to
      > force quit.)

      I think it will be helpful to know where it stopped at. Could you please
      run vim inside gdb and see if you can get a backtrace when it happens?

      - Jiang

    • Kiwon Um
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
        Hi all.

        I've solved this problem.
        It seemed to be problematic with my XIM module, nabi.

        Today I've changed to scim-1.4.7 with scim-hangul-0.3.2.
        And All is fine.

        Thanks for all you guys' interests and advises. :)

        Best regards,
        Kiwon Um