Move between tabs

  • Jorge Ferrando
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi all!

      I've just installed MacVim on Leopard and I would like to know if's
      possible to move among the tabs using command+left and command+right
      like in other OSX apps.

      Thanks!!

      Jorge

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        Hi,

        > I've just installed MacVim on Leopard and I would like to know if's
        > possible to move among the tabs using command+left and command+right
        > like in other OSX apps.

        try it ;-) It's possible with cmd-{ and cmd-} (on english keyboard
        layouts at least), as in every other apple os x app.

        This kind of question is better asked on vim_mac, though.

        HTH,
        Nico