new Vim reference guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2000
      Oleg Raisky has updated his Vim reference guide to Vim version 5.6. This is
      the best Vim reference booklet I know. It is about 50 pages and contains a
      short note for almost every Vim command and feature.

      More info can be found on Oleg's Vim page:
      http://physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~orycc/vim-main.html

      You can download the reference guide from ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/doc/.
      It comes in four files, each containing the same guide in a different format:

      200794 vimguide-0.7-bkl.a4.tar.bz2 booklet, A4 format
      200673 vimguide-0.7-bkl.let.tar.bz2 booklet, letter format
      176449 vimguide-0.7-pln.a4.tar.bz2 plain, A4 format
      175999 vimguide-0.7-pln.let.tar.bz2 plain, letter format

      You will need the "bzip2" or "bunzip2" program to uncompress the files.

      Thanks to Oleg for creating this!