Fwd: Vim on OS X, (no)macatsui problem

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Forwarding this to vim_mac as Bjorn is not subscribed to
      vim_multibyte as far as i know. Kenneth, I guess it would help if you
      could post links to screenshots of the text as it's supposed to look
      and of the garbled look, as well as the font you're using so we can
      reproduce this.

      Begin forwarded message: