A new voting item

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      Upon request I have added one more item to vote on:

      Add an indication what text was changed since editing started
      (change bar or diff)

      If you are sponsoring Vim or are a registered Vim users you can adjust
      your votes at http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote.php .

      --
      It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
      [real standing law in Texas, United States of America]