Re: :print command shows multibyte character with wrong color.

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2007
      Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
      > :print command shows multibyte character preceded by Tab with same color
      > as Tab. To reset attribute for multibyte character is forgotten.
      > It seems that the current code intend to show multibyte character always
      > with normal color. So I think that attribute can be omitted.

      Yes, at the moment I see multibyte chars (between tabs) in blue if 'list' is
      on and 'listchars' includes a "tab:" part. If 'list' is off, or if 'listchars'
      does not include "tab:", the same multibyte chars are in black (using the
      default GUI colors).

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2007
        Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:

        > :print command shows multibyte character preceded by Tab with same color
        > as Tab. To reset attribute for multibyte character is forgotten.
        > It seems that the current code intend to show multibyte character always
        > with normal color. So I think that attribute can be omitted.

        Yes, that is a good fix.

        > And I wonder why ^I or <hex> formed special character is shown with
        > normal color. Does the following line can be added?

        This will make it clear what is literal text and what is translated. I
        suppose this will be an improvement.

        11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".