[vim-multibyte] Re: vim56-33: GUI multibyte patch

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28 9:10 AM
      Sung-Hyun Nam wrote:

      > I attach the splitted patches.

      Thanks. I'll turn them into "official" patches.

      Your explanation helps a bit. However, I still think that some text should be
      added to the on-line help. For example, what the different XIM modes are and
      how they are supported by Vim (in xterm and in GUI). If you can make a patch
      for the docs, that would be great. Some explanation is better than no
      explanation!

      --
      ARTHUR: Well, I AM king...
      DENNIS: Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin'