Vim BOF session

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 1:18 PM
      Greetings, Vim users.

      I am hosting a Vim BOF at the upcoming O'Reilly Open Source Convention:

      Title: Vim 8?
      Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2006
      Time: 20:30 - 21:30
      Location: Salon Versailles

      another major release and add lots of new features? Or
      should priority be given to fix problems and fine tune
      existing features?

      What new features would users really profit from? Talk
      about the pros and cons with the main Vim author.

      The conference is held in Brussels, 18 - 21 September.

      More information: http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/euos2006/view/e_sess/9854

      --
      Linux is just like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and an Apache inside.