More about ICCF

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      This is about Vim's charity project, again. We'll go back to Vim
      announcements soon, I promise!

      For Dutch people: The DVD about Kibaale Childrens Centre is now also
      available with Dutch subtitles. Go to the Dutch page to find it:
      http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html

      I made the financial report for 2005. More money has been donated than
      ever before. Thanks to all who sponsored and donated! And we managed
      to send 99.5 % of the money to project in Uganda. You can read the
      report here:
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2005.pdf (English)
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2005n.pdf (Dutch)

      It is now also possible to send money with Moneybookers. This should
      have less overhead than using PayPal, and otherwise work in a similar
      way. The explanation is on this page:
      http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html

      Might as well include the text here:
      You can use Moneybookers to send money with a Credit card or
      from your bank account. The costs are lower than with PayPal.
      Otherwise it is very similar to PayPal. You need to create an
      account at Moneybookers and send the money to bram@....
      Using Euro is preferred, your local currency is also accepted.

      Security check: the URL must start with "https://www.moneybookers.com".

      This is a new method, let me know if you encounter any problems
      with Moneybookers.

      --
      DENNIS: Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no
      basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives