Re: gvim crash when using UTF-8 locale and paste text from Windows clipboard

  • Rainux
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 23, 2005
      The free Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 do not contain platform SDK,
      therefor, you should get the newer .lib and .h files another way ;)

      I've used Visual C++ 2003 (the compiler and the one in the Visual C++
      Toolkit 2003 is just the same) to compile Vim for some days, and it
      seems work fine.

      Gdb can be used as debugger in Win32 too.

      --
      Goddess light my path!