[vim-multibyte] Re: PATCH: Fix for bold characters spilling over

  • Park Chong-Dae
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 2:06 AM
      Dear Robert, Bram and vim-multibyte teams,

      I make another patch based on the Robert's work.

      I make some code clean up.

      screen_char_needs_redraw() is becomes lighter.
      (I also changed the function name shorter.)
      And the function has no side effects now. (no char_bytes setting)

      This patch is based on the original vim-5.6 source.
      Please test the newer patch. I've just tested it in the MULTI_BYTE environment
      in console mode(xterm) only. ^^;

      Bram: please change the function names based on the vim naming convention.

      Bram: I find another bug. in README_src.txt, it refers vim-5.5-*.tar.gz. :)

      Chong-Dae Park