qual-send program.

  • twilliams_63
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I have no idea why yahoo mail refuses to let me send a letter to my
      daughter.Can you help me avoid this problem in the future? And why
      can't I send a normal letter? there is no foul language,sex,threats
      etc. in it. thanks,twillie

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
      I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
      addresses.

      <cwalton1@...>:
      131.156.1.15 failed after I sent the message.
      Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Message scored too high on spam scale.
      For help,
      please quote incident ID 2605141.

      <z067870@...>:
      131.156.1.15 failed after I sent the message.
      Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected because of unacceptable
      content
      (SpamScore). For help, please quote incident ID 2605141.