w32: text drawing dust

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello vim-multibyte.

      On vim6.3 for win32, when select non system codepage for 'enc', drawing
      bold text become to make some dusts.

      Attached patch will fix this. Please check it.

      Thanks.
      --
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        Taro Muraoka wrote:

        > On vim6.3 for win32, when select non system codepage for 'enc', drawing
        > bold text become to make some dusts.
        >
        > Attached patch will fix this. Please check it.

        Looks good to me. I'll include it in Vim 7. Thanks!

        --
        They now pass three KNIGHTS impaled to a tree. With their feet off the
        ground, with one lance through the lot of them, they are skewered up