problem when using keymaps

  • Michael Bensimhoun
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      hello,

      I am a windows user of gvim.
      I would like to use the keymap file
      "accent" to type french, but when
      I select it from the menu together with an appropriate
      font (courier_new) that contains accents,
      I get a stupid interogation sign in place
      of the accented character.
      Note also the following: if the accented
      characters where written by another program
      an if I open the file with Vim (courrier_new
      selected), all the accented characters appear
      properly, so the problem is not the font but
      the keymap process.
      What's wrong?

      Michael.
      ---