[vim-multibyte] Re: Tearoff Menu use font given from System.

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2000
      Hi Taro , Bram , All -

      Taro Muraoka wrote:
      > First. Is this a problem of only multibyte users?

      I thought so.
      But already Vim is not a program for only singlebyte users.
      You should know the mean of existing "vim-multibyte".

      > It seems be a more global problem that tear-off menu is not
      > affected by system property.
      > But I don't know user (not only multibyte) would want to change
      > font of tear-off menu.

      So I leaved original source.( used USE_SYSMENU_FONT )
      I don't mind that Bram change the define to comment.

      > Second. Why is this function declared 'global'. It is OK to declare 'static'
      > isn't it?. If there is no need to declare global, nor be necessary to
      > change src/proto/gui_w32.pro.

      I misstaked.

      > Third. Why is 'nm' static. It seems better to take one argument pointer of
      > LOGFONT and to copy value of LOGFONT to that pointer.

      I would declare 'sysmenu_font' to 'global'.
      and call only once.

      Thanks your advice. :-)