Re: vim63: Can't open mb_named file

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      I wrote:
      > I have got anonymous report that vim can't open files which has a
      > special multibyte character (trail byte is 0x5c) at the last of
      > filename. I wrote a patch to fix this, please check it.

      I got report other two related problems. First, can't open that
      special named file on desktop by "SendTo" right click menu. Second,
      can't write that special named file. I wrote patches to fix those,
      please check it.
      --
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>
    • MURAOKA Taro
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        # Sorry forgot to attach.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
          Taro Muraoka wrote:

          > # Sorry forgot to attach.
          >
          > I wrote:
          > > I have got anonymous report that vim can't open files which has a
          > > special multibyte character (trail byte is 0x5c) at the last of
          > > filename. I wrote a patch to fix this, please check it.
          >
          > I got report other two related problems. First, can't open that
          > special named file on desktop by "SendTo" right click menu. Second,
          > can't write that special named file. I wrote patches to fix those,
          > please check it.

          Thanks. I'll put them in my todo list and include them asap.

          --
          I have a watch cat! Just break in and she'll watch.