vim63: Can't open mb_named file

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi, Bram and list.

      I have got anonymous report that vim can't open files which has a
      special multibyte character (trail byte is 0x5c) at the last of
      filename. I wrote a patch to fix this, please check it.

      Thanks.
      --
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>
    • MURAOKA Taro
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        I wrote:
        > I have got anonymous report that vim can't open files which has a
        > special multibyte character (trail byte is 0x5c) at the last of
        > filename. I wrote a patch to fix this, please check it.

        I got report other two related problems. First, can't open that
        special named file on desktop by "SendTo" right click menu. Second,
        can't write that special named file. I wrote patches to fix those,
        please check it.
        --
        MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>
      • MURAOKA Taro
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
          # Sorry forgot to attach.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
            Taro Muraoka wrote:

            > # Sorry forgot to attach.
            >
            > I wrote:
            > > I have got anonymous report that vim can't open files which has a
            > > special multibyte character (trail byte is 0x5c) at the last of
            > > filename. I wrote a patch to fix this, please check it.
            >
            > I got report other two related problems. First, can't open that
            > special named file on desktop by "SendTo" right click menu. Second,
            > can't write that special named file. I wrote patches to fix those,
            > please check it.

            Thanks. I'll put them in my todo list and include them asap.

            --
            I have a watch cat! Just break in and she'll watch.