[vim-multibyte] Re: IME font and compotision window

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2000
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > > > + ImmReleaseContext(s_hwnd, hImc);
      > >
      > > Does this line also need to be added in ImeNotify()? It does call
      > > ImmGetContext(), shouldn't these always be called in pairs?
      >
      > Yes, it needs. There is alternative patch below.

      Good cleanup. But it made me look closer at this line:

      if (w = IMN_SETOPENSTATUS)

      The assignment doesn't have any effect. Shouldn't that be:

      if (w == IMN_SETOPENSTATUS)

      Please test if it still works then (I can't compile with IME support).

      --
      CONCORDE: Message for you, sir.
      He falls forward revealing the arrow with the note.

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /
    • Taro Muraoka
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2000
        Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Good cleanup. But it made me look closer at this line:
        >
        > if (w = IMN_SETOPENSTATUS)
        >
        > The assignment doesn't have any effect. Shouldn't that be:
        >
        > if (w == IMN_SETOPENSTATUS)
        >
        > Please test if it still works then (I can't compile with IME support).

        Oh! yes. There was a bug in original gui_w32.c. I didn't notice that.
        I have fixed this and compiled. It seems to work very good.
        ----
        Taro Muraoka <koron@...>