[vim-multibyte] Vim on LinuxWorld expo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2000
      Hello Vimmers,

      In the first week of February, there will be a LinuxWorld conference and expo
      in New York city. I will be there, in the Tucows booth. There will be a
      couple of presentations about Vim each day. I'll be showing off Vim too.

      If you attend LinuxWorld, stop by at the Tucows booth to say hello.
      Teaser: We will be handing out free CDs! :-)

      More information: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

      --
      Linux is just like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and an Apache inside.

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /