[vim-multibyte] Calendar with Vim available

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      Hello Vimmers,

      I have created a desktop calendar for the year 2000, with some info about Vim
      and ICCF Holland on the back. Useful, and may attract some attention at the
      same time. It also has my Christmas and new year wishes on the bottom.

      There are six files available (in .zip format to reduce the size):

      Nederlands, A4, Corel Draw Nederlands, A4, PostScript
      English, A4, Corel Draw English, A4, PostScript
      English, Letter, Corel Draw English, Letter, PostScript

      With the GhostScript program you can print the PostScript version on almost
      any printer. It looks better on a color printer.

      You can find it at: http://www.moolenaar.net

      You are allowed to change it and pass on the modified version.

      I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Vimmy 2000!

      - Bram

      --
      The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and
      any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /