[vim-multibyte] Re: (fwd) [56a] Can't display japanese menu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2000
      Vince Negri wrote:

      > > This was sent to the vim-multibyte group. Are you subscribed there?
      > I already have too much email - can't really face joining another list! :)

      Well, I got a warning from egroups that the list would be deleted, because
      there was no message for the past 90 days... I wouldn't worry about getting
      too much extra email! :-)

      > > Anyway, this looks OK, except that the special handling of the TAB is
      > > missing.
      >
      > Yes, the way to fix this is probably:
      >
      > int len = lstrlen( lpAnsiIn ) + 1; /* include NULL character */
      > retval = MultiByteToWideChar(
      > CP_OEMCP,
      > MB_PRECOMPOSED,
      > lpAnsiIn, len,
      > lpWCStr, len
      > );
      >
      > if (retval)
      > {
      > /* walk along lpWCStr string, turning tabs to spaces */
      > ]
      >
      > return retval;

      I'll send this back to the vim-multibyte list. Comments, anyone?

      123. You ask the car dealer to install an extra cigarette lighter
      on your new car to power your notebook.

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /