ezmlm warning

  • vim-multibyte-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2004
      vim-multibyte@... mailing list.

      at vim-multibyte-owner@....

      Messages to you from the vim-multibyte mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-multibyte mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-multibyte mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-multibyte-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-multibyte-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      980
      982
      984
      987
      986
      991
      992
      996
      1000
      1002
      1003
      1005
      1006
      1009
      1011
      1012
      1015
      1016
      1018
      1017
      1019
      1020
      1021
      1022
      1024
      1029
      1031
      1030
      1032
      1033
      1034
      1035
      1037
      1038
      1039
      1040
      1042
      1041
      1043
      1044
      1045
      1046
      1048
      1049
      1050
      1051
      1052
      1053
      1054
      1055
      1056
      1058
      1057
      1059
      1060

      Date: 28 Jan 2004 15:16:20 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-multibyte-return-980-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim-multibyte@yahoogroups.com>:
      66.218.66.217 failed after I sent the message.
    • vim-multibyte-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
        vim-multibyte@... mailing list.

        at vim-multibyte-owner@....

        Messages to you from the vim-multibyte mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-multibyte mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-multibyte mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-multibyte-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-multibyte-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        1061
        1062
        1063
        1064
        1065
        1066
        1067
        1068
        1070
        1072
        1071
        1073
        1074
        1075
        1076
        1077
        1078
        1079

        Date: 9 Feb 2004 12:55:16 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-multibyte-return-1061-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vim-multibyte@yahoogroups.com>:
        66.218.66.172 failed after I sent the message.
      • vim-multibyte-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2004
          vim-multibyte@... mailing list.

          at vim-multibyte-owner@....

          Messages to you from the vim-multibyte mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim-multibyte mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-multibyte mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-multibyte-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-multibyte-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          1080
          1082
          1089
          1090
          1122

              Date: 22 Oct 2006 21:42:25 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-multibyte-return-2242-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim-multibyte@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.66.172 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
            • vim-multibyte-help@vim.org

                Date: 28 Nov 2006 03:36:40 -0000
                From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                To: vim-multibyte-return-2249-@...

                Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                <listsaver-of-vim-multibyte@yahoogroups.com>:
                Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)