954Re: Normalization

  • Behnam Esfahbod
    Jul 29, 2003
      I think my prev. reply was very bad-written.

      FriBibi is an implementation of Unicode Bidi alg. and it's Arabic-script
      prof. and current mentainer is Behdad, my brother and coworker, and we (I
      and Amir) want to use FriBidi for this work. [as we know many about it,
      and we couldn't write another special as good as it]

      And also something similar for Sort and Normalization.

      --
      Behnam Esfahbod ......[ http://esfahbod.info | behnam(a)esfahbod.info ]
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic