824clipboard for win9x

  • Valery Kondakoff
    Mar 13, 2003
      Hello, Glenn!

      13 ìàðòà 2003 ã., you wrote to me:

      >> 2. If I copy "Cañá" on VIM and paste it in the notepad I get "Cañá"

      Yes. 'Garbage characters' that I was describing in my latest mail are
      looking exactly like these.

      GM> Is this with or without the patch I attached to this thread?

      Glenn, excuse me for asking: if there is a place, where I can download
      GVIM build with your patch applied? (I'm not sure that I can compile
      CVIM by myself, but I'll try if there are no other ways to 'catch' the
      problem...). :)

      Best regards,
      Valery Kondakoff
      http://www.nbk.orc.ru (Ne Bey Kopytom)