617Re: changing XIMPreeditState without imactivatekey

    Mar 27, 2002
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

      > I can turn preeditstate for OnTheSpot with this patch.
      > I tested on kinput2 version3.1beta4.

      Thanks.

      I wonder how safe it is to include this. I suppose it should at least
      be tested with other input methods.

      --
      Often you're less important than your furniture. If you think about it, you
      can get fired but your furniture stays behind, gainfully employed at the