610[Fwd: Re: problems with hebrew utf-8]

  • Stephen Fleischman
    Feb 3, 2002
      It is the Gvim build version 6.0 built on September 26, 2001. Its the
      latest Gvim build that I could find for Windows. I'm running on Windows
      2000 :-[ (my other computer runs Linux).
      Here's the output from the version command:

      VIM - Vi IMproved 6.0 (2001 Sep 26, compiled Sep 26 2001 17:12:46)
      MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
      Big version with GUI. Features included (+) or not (-):
      +autocmd -balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent
      +clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
      +comments
      +cryptv -cscope +dialog_gui +diff +digraphs -ebcdic +emacs_tags +eval
      +ex_extra
      +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path +find_in_path +folding -footer
      +gettext/dyn
      -hangul_input +iconv/dyn +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap +langmap +libcall
      +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu +mksession +modify_fname
      +mouse +mouseshape +multi_byte_ime/dyn +multi_lang +ole -osfiletype
      +path_extra
      +perl/dyn -postscript +printer +python/dyn +quickfix +rightleft -ruby
      +scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax
      +tag_binary +tag_old_static -tag_any_white +tcl/dyn -tgetent -termresponse
      +textobjects +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual
      +visualextra +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows +writebackup
      -xfontset -xim -xterm_save
      system vimrc file: "$VIM\vimrc"
      user vimrc file: "$HOME\_vimrc"
      2nd user vimrc file: "$VIM\_vimrc"
      user exrc file: "$HOME\_exrc"
      2nd user exrc file: "$VIM\_exrc"
      system gvimrc file: "$VIM\gvimrc"
      user gvimrc file: "$HOME\_gvimrc"
[...]

      I'm not about to start building on Windows. However, when I get a
      chance, hopefully sometime this week, I'll get a patched version of VIM
      on Linux and try it out.

      Thank you for your quick response.

      Stephen Fleischman