602Re: ATOK X (XIM) doesn't work with Vim 6.0

  • Takuhiro Nishioka
    Jan 8, 2002
      Hi,

      >> ATOK X (XIM) doesn't work with Vim 6.0 on Linux. With Vim 5.8, it works
      >> well.
      >
      >Well, I have no idea what causes this or how to fix it. Hopefully you
      >or someone else can provide additional information.

      OS: Turbo Linux 6.1
      IM server: kinput2x
      Conversion server: atok12x
      Vim version: Vim 6.0.11

      [bug]

      Vim hangs up when using fFtT command with XIM.

      [how to reproduce the bug]

      1. compile Vim with these options:
      --enable-multibyte --enable-fontset --enable-xim --with-x
      2. options value that related with XIM
      iminsert = 0
      imsearch = 0
      imactivatekey=s-space