602Re: ATOK X (XIM) doesn't work with Vim 6.0
- Jan 8, 2002Hi,
>> ATOK X (XIM) doesn't work with Vim 6.0 on Linux. With Vim 5.8, it worksOS: Turbo Linux 6.1
>Well, I have no idea what causes this or how to fix it. Hopefully you
>or someone else can provide additional information.
IM server: kinput2x
Conversion server: atok12x
Vim version: Vim 6.0.11
Vim hangs up when using fFtT command with XIM.
[how to reproduce the bug]
1. compile Vim with these options:
--enable-multibyte --enable-fontset --enable-xim --with-x
2. options value that related with XIM
iminsert = 0
imsearch = 0
3. start gvim.
4. enter insert mode.
5. turn on XIM pressing <S-Space>.
6. go back to normal mode pressing <Esc>.
7. press f to find a character.
8. enter a character to search forward.
Takuhiro Nishioka mailto:takuhiro@...
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>