589Re: : commcomd line cannot input chinese

  • Edward G.J. Lee
    Dec 6, 2001
      I'm very sorry, it's my fault, i didn't read the help
      file carefully.

      in ~/.gvimrc add:

      set imcmdline

      will active Input Method when Ex commands (":") mode.

      But Motif version need not this setting, and can input
      Chinese when Ex commands (":") mode.

      --
      Warm Regards,
      Edward G.J. Lee