440Re: [60am,mb] visual selection is not drawn correctly

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Jul 3, 2001
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >This code to check for the start/end of a highlighting region is executed for
      >every character. It starts to look complicated now. I'll try to simplify it
      >a bit.
      >
      >Please verify that the patch below works properly. It's simpler than your
      >patch, perhaps I missed something. I verified it works correclty in UTF-8
      >text. The characters that are highlighted are the ones deleted with "d".

      No, your patch does not have the same function as my patch.

      if comparing like multibyte to [], and comparing like
      selected multibyte to (),
      below's operation is correctly.

      1. one line vertical selection.

      start point