2689Re: Vim 7.3c ready for beta testing

    Aug 1, 2010
      I wrote:

      > Hello Vim users,
      >

      > Announcing: Vim (Vi IMproved) version 7.3c BETA

      [...]

      > Known problem: The MS-Windows self-installing executable for 7.3c does
      > not delete the install key on 64 bit systems. You can remove it through
      > the control panel.

      I managed to fix this quickly. The gvim73c.exe on the ftp site already
      has the fix.

      --
      For large projects, Team Leaders use sophisticated project management software
      to keep track of who's doing what. The software collects the lies and guesses

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.