2656Vim charity: ICCF financial report

    Mar 3, 2010
      Hello Vim users!

      Your donations for the use of Vim and otherwise have resulted in a very
      good year for ICCF. For the first time the total amount went over
      50,000 euro!

      It's good that we have the increase, the project is more busy than
      ever. This year seven of our students finished secondary school, some
      with very good results. We will try to help them get a good place in
      higher education. These children will hopefully be a teacher,
      businessman or doctor in a few years.

      You can find the report on the ICCF website: http://iccf-holland.org

      Thank you very much for your contributions to help the children in
      Kibaale.

      Happy Vimming!

      - Bram

      PS: Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through this ICCF web page, so
      that a percentage goes to help needy children in Uganda:
      http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html It's a way of thanking me for Vim.

      --
      Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
      -- Ford Prefect, in Douglas Adams'

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.