2627BOM in QuickFix window

  • Aleksey
    Jul 8, 2009
      Hi.

      I'm using few MONO apps (Nemerle compiler and COCO/R parser generator)
      through compiler plugins in VIM under Linux, and the problem is that
      they produce output starting with FEFF.
      I had this problem about a half a year ago and being (and staying) a
      newbie, thought that the problem was with *errorformat* but didn't
      cope defining it correctly - not sure if it is possible.
      I found workaround, setting LANG=en_US in compiler call command.

      I have encoding and termencoding set to 'utf-8' and locale is
      'en_US.utf8'.

      Is there a better way to solve this problem?

      Thanks