2590Unable to display Hebrew correctly on Mac OS/X

  • Ron Aaron
    Mar 24, 2009
      I just recently started working on the Mac, and naturally ported over
      my gvim scripts.

      When I edit a Hebrew (not even vowelled) text, the drawing is simply
      bad. It is very reminiscent of a similar problem which occurred in
      Windows XP, where the OS decided how to draw and messed up the "rl"
      drawing.

      I think that is also happening for me on Mac (the same text look just
      fine on Linux or Windows gvim).

      Editing a text file shows garbled characters. However, moving the
      cursor one character at a time over the text, causes it to be drawn
      correctly.

      Is there some option I missed out on?