2589Vim charity update

    Mar 17, 2009
      Hello Vim users,

      Just a short note about Vim's charity project. I have made the
      ICCF Holland financial report for 2008.

      The total amount of donations has decreased a little bit. The rising
      trend of previous years has stopped. If you know a way to make it go up
      again in 2009, let me know!

      We have again managed to keep the overhead very low: 99.3% of the
      donated money was sent to the project in Uganda. The 0.7% costs is
      mostly for international banking.

      You can find the report here: http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2008.pdf

      I will visit the project the coming weeks. I'll let you know what is
      going on in Kibaale in a month or so.